Very soon, we will be launching the first of our high quality online training courses. These will deliver the same outstanding level of learning as our location-based training, but allow learners to complete the training at a time and pace to suit themselves.
Our first course will be one of our most popular and in-depth courses, Health and Safety in a Childcare Setting – Risky Play.
The course considers COMPLIANCE, BEST PRACTICE and EVIDENCE FOR OFSTED and will include:
- Presentation notes and information on key health and safety legislation including the Early Years Foundation Stage
- quizzes to test your EYFS knowledge
- links to Government websites to enhance your learning and understanding
- an interview with a nursery area manager who talks about best practice and how children are kept safe and well across all of their settings
- video footage of children taking part in forest school activities along with their outstanding childminder explaining how she helps children manage risk themselves
- advice from ex inspectors on what Ofsted will want to see in an early years inspection
- downloadable tools to help with risk assess and cross reference with the EYFS
- plus lots more………and a certificate to evidence your training experience
All this for £40 per person!
If you would like to be advised as soon as this course is available, please pre-register using the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as the course is available to buy!