Early Years Hub are delighted to announce their latest online training course, Managing Medicines in Schools and Nurseries, authored by our respected trainer Marie McKittrick.
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge, necessary skills and confidence to be able to administer medication in your setting both safely and effectively. By the end of the course, which is delivered through a combination of audio and visual learning, it is expected that learners will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the current Government guidance relating to the administration of medicines in school
- Be able to distinguish which classification of drug is allowed to be administered in schools
- Understand the regulations regarding storage of medicines in educational settings
- Be able to understand the requirements necessary for documenting the administration of medicines
- Know the correct procedures to follow in the case of a wrongly administered drug
This exciting new course is now in the final stages of preparation – if you would like to be updated when the course is live and available to purchase please fill in the form below and we will add you to our list!