Aims of the course
This workshop will support early years providers to understand the expectations under the new Ofsted Education Inspection Framework. It will enable those responsible for managing the process of inspection to adapt to the new framework and consider how they will evidence their practice in keeping with new inspection priorities and features.
- An overview of the Education Inspection Framework for early years provision
- How will early years settings be judged using the EIF evaluation schedule?
- Focus on the curriculum and educational programmes
- What does cultural capitol look like in the early years?
- How will we reflect these changes through policy and practice?