Aims of the course:
On completion of the session participants should be able to:
- understand the requirements of Work At Height Regulations.
- ensure that all work at height is planned and organised
- recognise external factors which may affect safety
- inspect any equipment for work and ensure it is appropriate for the task
- minimise the risks
- identify/access equipment (hierarchy)
- provide delegates with an awareness of the hazards and workplace precautions relating to manual handling
- define the potential problems related to Manual handling
- avoid the need for manual handling
- assess the risk from manual handling
- reduce the risk.
Target audience: Anyone who undertakes work at height, or who employs people who regularly work at height.
£25+vat per person