This course will support those responsible for the safety of premises and buildings, equipping them with understanding and knowledge of how to manage essential aspects of fire safety.
Course content includes the following:
- how to recognise the cost of fire
- the role of the fire marshal
- liaison with the fire service
- action on discovering a fire
- fire safety legislation
- the chemistry of fire
- common causes of fire
- fire safety precautions and prevention
- fire drills and evacuation
- how to use fire extinguishers
Target audience: Proprietors of settings, managers, childminders and those responsible for health and safety.
£25+ vat per person