This three-day course (13th, 14th & 15th May) comprehensively covers the practical skills needed by First Aiders in the workplace. It meets the standards required to help employers comply with The Health & Safety at Work Act (First Aid) Regulations 1981. This course also covers using a defibrillator. Delegates will receive a AED certificate valid for one year alongside the First Aid at Work certificate valid for 3 years.
Course content includes:
- the role of the First Aider
- Health & Safety Regulations
- First Aid kits
- managing an emergency.
- Communication and casualty care.
- Head and spinal injuries
- CPR/Unconscious casualty/Choking/Drowning/Allergic reactions/Heart attack/Angina/Stroke
- bleeding/Bandaging/Broken bones/Burns/Scalds/Poisons/ Asthma/Epilepsy/Diabetes.
- And all other common conditions and injuries.
£130+vat per person