Aims of the course:
The aim of this course is to recognise different aspects of conflict that delegates may encounter and to understand and be aware of different methods of resolving such conflicts within the workplace.
Course content includes:
- common causes of conflict
- the two forms of communication and how this can breakdown
- exploring different attitudes and behaviours people may display and the impacts this has on others within the workplace
- two examples of communication models that can assist in assertively resolving conflict situations
- exploring options on how to coach, counsel and turn around problems within workplace teams
- exploring ways to manage employee conflict and improve workplace communication and team productivity.
Target audience: Anyone wanting to resolve issues with conflict in the workplace
£25 plus VAT